Opeth

Premium_Butcher

Post by Premium_Butcher »

Opeth wrote:
AngelOfDeath wrote:o eksperta te metalit qe edhe babgjyshat i keni pas metalheada (spaku qashtu sounds it..)
qe per fansat e Opeth po jau jap lajmin me te keq prej opeth...Lindgren e ka lon bendin :( ....kjo asht shit po shpresojm qe ska me ndiku nmusiken e tyne.

Opeth And Peter Lindgren Part Ways

Peter Lindgren has stepped down from his guitar wielding duties after 16 years in Opeth. Below is an open letter from Peter addressing the issue:

"It is with sadness I announce that Opeth and I are going separate ways after almost 16 years. The decision has been the toughest I've ever made but it is the right one to make at this point in my life.

The reason behind this is that I feel that I simply have lost some of the enthusiasm and inspiration needed to participate in a band that has grown from a few guys playing the music we love to a world-wide industry. The love of music has always been, and still is, our motive, but I personally have lost something along the way. The massive amount of touring has taken its toll. Opeth has worked extremely hard to get where we are right now and in order to persist and maintain the quality of the music, it is necessary that we continue to work hard and always stay focused. But in doing so, it means that we nowadays spend 18 or 19 months on the road and I don't feel the same enthusiasm for the upcoming world tour that I have felt earlier. I have come to a point where I realize I won't be able to give the band 100%, and from both sides this will not be good enough for what Opeth stands for. I will always love playing, listening to, and living music, but I will do it differently from now on.

These years has easily been the best of my life and I will always cherish the memory of what we have experienced together. I would like to thank the band, our management, record label people, all the bands I've made friends with for everything. Most of all, I would like to thank the fans from the depth of my heart for the support throughout the years.

I wish Mikael, Martin, Per and Axe all the best and I am confident they will continue doing the greatest music in the world!! /Peter"

Replacement Guitarist Announced! Fredrik Åkesson (Ex. Arch Enemy, Krux) Becomes Full Time Member!

Fredrik Åkesson has been confirmed as being the new guitarist in Opeth. Visit his MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/kfredrikakesson

Says Mikael Åkerfeldt: "Well, I think it's too soon right now to fully be able to explain what I feel. Peter and I had been working in this band together for almost half of our lives and we shared some unforgettable experiences together all over the world. We will obviously remain friends and this "break up" has been on very good terms from both sides. We all wish him the best of luck with his future ventures!

Fredrik was the only name that popped up thinking about a replacement for Peter. In my opinion he's one of the top 3 guitar players out of Sweden. We all get along great as we've known each other for maybe 4 years + he already has the experience to take on the circus-like lifestyle we lead as members of Opeth.

I can't wait to see what he can bring to the table musically and also to get out on the roads touring together. His first gig will be at the Ilosaari festival in Finland. I'm sure he'll shit his pants before that one, but then again...so will I!"

* vjos ti qeshtu a?? ani ani :P..

* sa i perket Peter Lindgren qe e ka lon!!...teper keq...njeri ma LLEGEND>..n'opeth!! edhe n'suedi!!...
q'pif q'pif qpllap hghghghghghghghghg vulla po shegarshe brehh.
Lilonius

Post by Lilonius »

Perafersisht edhe dy jav del CD-ja me kange te turnese te Opeth (me gitaristin e ri :))

per me shum: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=79169
Pandemonis

Post by Pandemonis »

walla ky albumi i "Damnation" shume sen i mire, ne fakt kur e ka qit qat album e kom njoft mas pari....tuj hallakat neper CD-regal ne shitore, veq e pash COVER te kti albumi, diqysh em terhjeku...edhe ne ate album ski cka perjashton hiq... edhe pse nuk ndoj shume black-death metal, ky grup me pelqen shume.
Opeth

Re:

Post by Opeth »

VAMPIRICAL wrote:progresiv palidhje be ta teshin k****

:shsmile:
Last edited by Opeth on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opeth

Re:

Post by Opeth »

Premium_Butcher wrote:
Opeth wrote:
AngelOfDeath wrote:o eksperta te metalit qe edhe babgjyshat i keni pas metalheada (spaku qashtu sounds it..)
qe per fansat e Opeth po jau jap lajmin me te keq prej opeth...Lindgren e ka lon bendin :( ....kjo asht shit po shpresojm qe ska me ndiku nmusiken e tyne.

Opeth And Peter Lindgren Part Ways

Peter Lindgren has stepped down from his guitar wielding duties after 16 years in Opeth. Below is an open letter from Peter addressing the issue:

"It is with sadness I announce that Opeth and I are going separate ways after almost 16 years. The decision has been the toughest I've ever made but it is the right one to make at this point in my life.

The reason behind this is that I feel that I simply have lost some of the enthusiasm and inspiration needed to participate in a band that has grown from a few guys playing the music we love to a world-wide industry. The love of music has always been, and still is, our motive, but I personally have lost something along the way. The massive amount of touring has taken its toll. Opeth has worked extremely hard to get where we are right now and in order to persist and maintain the quality of the music, it is necessary that we continue to work hard and always stay focused. But in doing so, it means that we nowadays spend 18 or 19 months on the road and I don't feel the same enthusiasm for the upcoming world tour that I have felt earlier. I have come to a point where I realize I won't be able to give the band 100%, and from both sides this will not be good enough for what Opeth stands for. I will always love playing, listening to, and living music, but I will do it differently from now on.

These years has easily been the best of my life and I will always cherish the memory of what we have experienced together. I would like to thank the band, our management, record label people, all the bands I've made friends with for everything. Most of all, I would like to thank the fans from the depth of my heart for the support throughout the years.

I wish Mikael, Martin, Per and Axe all the best and I am confident they will continue doing the greatest music in the world!! /Peter"

Replacement Guitarist Announced! Fredrik Åkesson (Ex. Arch Enemy, Krux) Becomes Full Time Member!

Fredrik Åkesson has been confirmed as being the new guitarist in Opeth. Visit his MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/kfredrikakesson

Says Mikael Åkerfeldt: "Well, I think it's too soon right now to fully be able to explain what I feel. Peter and I had been working in this band together for almost half of our lives and we shared some unforgettable experiences together all over the world. We will obviously remain friends and this "break up" has been on very good terms from both sides. We all wish him the best of luck with his future ventures!

Fredrik was the only name that popped up thinking about a replacement for Peter. In my opinion he's one of the top 3 guitar players out of Sweden. We all get along great as we've known each other for maybe 4 years + he already has the experience to take on the circus-like lifestyle we lead as members of Opeth.

I can't wait to see what he can bring to the table musically and also to get out on the roads touring together. His first gig will be at the Ilosaari festival in Finland. I'm sure he'll shit his pants before that one, but then again...so will I!"

* vjos ti qeshtu a?? ani ani :P..

* sa i perket Peter Lindgren qe e ka lon!!...teper keq...njeri ma LLEGEND>..n'opeth!! edhe n'suedi!!...
q'pif q'pif qpllap hghghghghghghghghg vulla po shegarshe brehh.

... edhe ti e ke vrejt a?
Last edited by Opeth on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opeth

Re:

Post by Opeth »

Mr.Floyd wrote:
Opeth wrote:tana i kan edhe dooo balada...harro!!!....no comment ashtu....death balad...super..xix...
Death balad?!? Si po tingullon kjo balad I wonder? O tinejxher nese tregohesh si aq fans i madh i Opeth, trego naj kritike be e jo kot vec komenton ne teme.

oo xhaxhi!! xhaxhii!! mund te flas?? ... hee nonen e shiptarit,1euro me pas mas shum kshyr met UL! cncnc , e n'ket rast ky ka vjet.. huuuuh!! po tutna :(
cowboy

Re: Opeth

Post by cowboy »

Black Rose Immortal pa fjal um leee, shum sen i fort eshte :P
Opeth

Post by Opeth »

cowboy wrote:Black Rose Immortal pa fjal um leee, shum sen i fort eshte :P

The Twilight Is My Robe ( orchid Albumi ) ose In Mist She Was Standing,huuuh same old shit jon neise ktu me ma pak minutazh!
viking

Re: Re:

Post by viking »

Opeth wrote:
Mr.Floyd wrote:
Opeth wrote:tana i kan edhe dooo balada...harro!!!....no comment ashtu....death balad...super..xix...
Death balad?!? Si po tingullon kjo balad I wonder? O tinejxher nese tregohesh si aq fans i madh i Opeth, trego naj kritike be e jo kot vec komenton ne teme.

oo xhaxhi!! xhaxhii!! mund te flas?? ... hee nonen e shiptarit,1euro me pas mas shum kshyr met UL! cncnc , e n'ket rast ky ka vjet.. huuuuh!! po tutna :(
Death Balad?
Opeth

Post by Opeth »

@viking

ti,koleg aj pahiri ska thon qe me fol SERIOZ,qaq mo edhe ktu me fol per OPETH,secili tu FILOZOFU jo ashtuu jo kshtu, hmm.. me 1 fjal abe teze apo ne zhargonin e Metallcav KOQE...me a pa bicikell KOQE u kon!

met mira

*btw Opeth jon ka punojn n'albumin e 9 tash me gitaristin e ri ( t'arch enemy ) jom ka pres SENZACION sen me dal tash kshyrim .. OPETH RULES!
Pandemonis

Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes (Live) (2007, Retail)

Post by Pandemonis »

qe veq per juve OPETH-Freaks :dreq:

Tracklist:
CD 1:
1. When (10:28)
2. Ghost Of Perdition (10:56)
3. Under The Weeping Moon (10:27)
4. Bleak (8:39)
5. Face Of Melinda (9:57)
6. The Night And The Silent Water (10:28)

CD 2:
1. Windowpane (8:01)
2. Blackwater Park (18:59)
3. Demon Of The Fall (8:13)
Total playing time: 01:36:08

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/68355495/Opeth_by_nidhogg.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/68358394/Opeth_by_nidhogg.part2.rar
Opeth

Post by Opeth »

Code: Select all

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3576966/Opeth_-_Live_at_Manchester_Academy_2006-11-10

qe me TORRENT senin e njejt amo n'ACADEMY MANCHESTER 2006 11 10

btw flm Pandemonis

met mira (K)
g1ca

Post by g1ca »

cowboy wrote:Black Rose Immortal pa fjal um leee, shum sen i fort eshte :P
shum osht sen i mir i opeth-av amo une gjeth e ngoj part. 1
Opeth

Post by Opeth »

bash po du me i ni LIVE senet me gitaristin e ri...ishalla e zavendson mir Peter-in se mos vet valla!
gzim.m

Post by gzim.m »

e pash me 1 rank list..teper posht e kishin ul bendin dikah ka 15-18..