The Essence Of Life...

Diskutoni per letersi, tregoni poezi, diskutoni ato...

Moderator: AciDiuS

Linnah

The Essence Of Life...

Post by Linnah »

The Esence of life

-My life is a puzzle just without a single part I'll be always incomplete.My whole life till now I've been trying to find the missing parts,trying to complete it but I finaly reaized that's impossible.
We keep moving on in our life with huge steps,we take a lot of decisions,we do a lot of things just to reach the finaly point our lovely future.
As we grow up we learn important things useful to go on and create our life,but the first and the most important condition to make it is beliving,having faith.
Imagine yourself as a painter,in front of you are all the colors,all the kind of brushes you just need to know which is the right one you have to think how will your picture look like and say: I'll work hard and this piture will be great, you have to belive.
You see, I thought my puzzle is almost complete cause I had things and people that now are just memories,I had my past.I am living a beautiful life with good and bad days,I have my present.Like everybody I dream,a lot I would say about things I want to do,I have my future.
But no,I was wrong.
Time is something that flows like the water,It never stops,so if I have a present one day it will become my past while I will be living my future.
The esence of life is living it,moving on with the time.Never looking back in the past, it's gone and never pretend the future is to far away cause it's closer than it seems.
Our puzzle will be complete only when we fade of life.
By:Delvina Kalaja