Një Zbulim i ri në Planetin Mars

Moderators: Beka Floyd, SadButTrue

Therion

Re: A ka jetë në Planetin Mars ?! Një Zbulim i ri

Post by Therion »

bett wrote:
Black Crow wrote:Far montazhe mundet mu kon kjo foto...
nese asht montazh at'her kjo qenka montazh e Nases. Kto fotografi jan nga Nasa qe s besoj qe jan kurrfar montazhe
Bash Nasa i bon qeto sene,edhe shum e senin e qet qeshtu me terhek vemendejn bile shumicen e senev se kallxon Drejt.Teper tMshtjellt jon.
Hosefinë

Re: Një Zbulim i ri në Planetin Mars

Post by Hosefinë »

intresting :D
Gjysen e meseleve se tregojn,se me bo me dit sa parja shkon pej buxhetit tpopullit per operacione te Nases,ishin tranu,plus gjysa a ma shum deshtojn.

Qaj flleshi me Bin Lladenin ke shum i lodht haehaehae.
Muki

Post by Muki »

Atyne qe nuk po ja u don me femra ne ket planet,le te shkojn le te nxojn qit grun :shsmile:
pocki

Post by pocki »

Qajo e para ske kerkah ama qiky postimi yt acidius koka diqka per me u besu edhe me fakte taman.
diEllzz

Post by diEllzz »

e di zbulimin
edhe e di qe osht e vertet
KanGaro_Toure

Post by KanGaro_Toure »

woooww e pabesueshme
Dr.SkaL.

Post by Dr.SkaL. »

munet mu kan nja guri palidhje,,ose montazh, bajn propaganda njerzt :P
diEllzz

Post by diEllzz »

po po njerzt e nasses po na bojn neve monjtazha :dance::
Dr.SkaL.

Post by Dr.SkaL. »

diEllzz wrote:po po njerzt e nasses po na bojn neve monjtazha :dance::

se a su kan tu ba deri tash a :o
hirudinea

Post by hirudinea »

studimi i matutjeshem ka kallzu qe jon vec shkambinj, rasti i njejte vlen edhe per ftyren e famshme t'marsit.

:))
cimi_rhcp

Post by cimi_rhcp »

ktu osht kejt politika e Amerikes, osht kah don me jau shti ne qef Marsin shiptarve, don me na shperngul neve per ne Mars.
Amerika osht tuj pas problem me vendosjen e radareve mbrojtes dhe sistemeve anti-raketore ne Evrope, don me shfrytzu Kosoven si vendzbarkim te teknologjis se tyne kunderajrore. Ngone bacen knej, fore jon kto :)

sounds like montazh, like sen palidhje. nejse, duhet mu merr me diqka njerzia :shsmile: :shsmile: :shsmile:
AlbiRockPearlJam

Post by AlbiRockPearlJam »

:arrow: :arrow:
Pandemonis

Post by Pandemonis »

ni zbulim i ri

ne mars kishin gjet kryp (nuk osht hajgare por e vertete?
kjo kishe eshte nje shenje qe ne mars ka pas uje.

tash po dojshin me qel fabrika te kripes ne mars, ka me ra kripa met liren :shsmile:
hirudinea

Post by hirudinea »

Newly Found Martian Salt Deposits Suggest Ancient Life

For the first time, satellite imagery reveals thick Martian salt deposits scattered across the planet's southern surface, which one planetary scientist claims could be sites of ancient life.

The mats of sodium chloride — the same taste-enhancing mineral found on your kitchen table — serve as more evidence of Mars' watery past, and researchers think the briney pools that made them could have been hospitable to life.

"If you're trying to find life on Mars, the more and different places that exist, the better the chances are that one of them is going to have the right conditions," said Phil Christensen, a planetary geologist at Arizona State University. "It takes a lot of water to form salt, so this is another place to look."

Christensen, who co-authored a March 21st study in the journal Science detailing the findings, said the salt deposits are a clear sign of water's past presence, adding that they could be the most welcoming environment for life on Mars yet discovered.

Take a chance

Christensen said the salt deposits probably formed from dried-up brine pools, which would not have been as acidic as other places on Mars where water is thought to have existed, such as clay and hydrated mineral deposits.

Sites such as those found by the Mars Exploration Rovers show sulfur in high levels, which means any water there may have been too harsh to support life.

"That's not the case with salt deposits, because they tend to not be acidic," Christensen said.

He added that some of the oldest organisms ever discovered on Earth have been found locked away in salt crystals, and that there may be Martian life forms entombed in the new crumbly flats that are about 3 to 10 feet (1 to 3 meters) thick.

"Salt is a fantastically good preserver, so maybe there's not only life but also organic compounds preserved there," Christensen told SPACE.com. "We need to send a rover to these places. I hope some day we will explore these salt sites on the ground."

Transparent treasure

Christensen said the route to identifying the salt deposits, thought to be more than 3.5 billion Earth years old, wasn't easy.

"Salt, it turns out, is pretty hard to detect," Christensen said, explaining that light analysis, or spectroscopy, of the mineral doesn't often show clear-cut signatures in satellite data. "They're actually very transparent, so there's generally a lot of difficulty in identifying them."

Using the Mars Odyssey orbiter's Thermal Emission Imaging System (THEMIS), the research team found dozens of strange sites in a belt just south of Mars' equator. Christensen said it took them a couple of years to figure out what, exactly, they were.

"Once we realized we were looking at a transparent mineral, the light bulbs in our heads went off," he said. "When you look at the sites with visual satellite images, they look all the world like dried-up salt flats."

Salty skepticism?

Christensen said a handful of planetary scientists are likely to be skeptical of his team's conclusion, but noted that a large majority should be on board.

"The spectroscopy of these salt sites is complicated, so I don't expect everyone will agree with us," he said. "Salts do this bizarre thing to spectrographs, so we have to do more singing and dancing to make the case."

In any event, Christensen said the sites he and his team have pinpointed are worthy of future investigation, especially if other ancient Martian water sites don't pan out to support life.

"I always worry that someone will say that's the end of the story for life on Mars if that happens," Christensen said. "I think these salt sites are really exciting. They may give us the best chance yet of finding something."

NASA funded the work by Christensen and his team.
Pandemonis

Post by Pandemonis »

qashtu bre hirudinea mos m'le me rrejt :mrgreen: :wink: