Moderators: Beka Floyd, SadButTrue, bg82

gothblood

Re: Njohjet reja te Pavarsise se Kosoves 2009

Post by gothblood »

a e njofti shtetin e Kosoves Republika Domenikane?? :?: :?:
John Lennon

Post by John Lennon »

ej ksi..kryetari i republikes se Zhurit ka paralajmruar njohjen e Kosoves :mrgreen:
David Gilmour

Post by David Gilmour »

John Lennon wrote:ej ksi..kryetari i republikes se Zhurit ka paralajmruar njohjen e Kosoves :mrgreen:
:shsmile: :shsmile: :shsmile: :shsmile: Junga m'doket e kish fitu prap mandatin :lol:
gothblood

Post by gothblood »

John Lennon wrote:ej ksi..kryetari i republikes se Zhurit ka paralajmruar njohjen e Kosoves :mrgreen:
lum kosova qe te ka ty :D
John Lennon

Post by John Lennon »

a e verejte edhe ti a?

Pacolli,tha qe JOrdanin e kemi prej ij..po pret edhe prej katarit..

veq na rrejti per Salvadorin :?
Pandemonis

Dominican Republic recognized Indepenence

Post by Pandemonis »

Dominican Republic recognized the independence of the Republic of Kosovo
July 11 (Kosovo Times) - The Dominican Republic from Central America is the 62 UN member state to recognize the Republic of Kosovo. This was announced today by Behgjet Pacolli during a video press conference in Prishtina. Mr. Pacolli is the President of the AKR political party and a member of the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo.
“I have received a copy of the note verbale of the recognition by the Dominican Republic. This was confirmed to me also via telephone a day earlier by the President of the Dominican Republic. I congratulate the people and the institutions of the Republic of Kosovo for the 62 recognition”, Pacolli said through the video conference announcing that he is coming this evening to Prishtina to join the celebrations adding that a copy of the note verbale is already on its way to the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kosovo.
Mr. Pacolli recently had meetings with senior officials of the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Pacolli said that other Caribbean nations are becoming more sympathetic with the case of Kosovo.
The Dominican Republic is a Central American nation bordering with Haiti which is also another Central American nation which has shown understanding for the case of Kosovo and is expected to recognize Kosovo soon. The representatives of Haiti have met many times with the representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo.
The recognition by the Dominican Republic is very important because it comes after a tough media campaign by Serbia’s Foreign Minister Jeremic who has recently agitated that he has managed to stop any new recognitions of Kosovo’s independence in the Central America.
Ibrahim Gashi, vice president of the AKR and Vice Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, told “The Kosovo Times” that the engagement of Mr.Pacolli is above narrow party interests; “For a long time now Mr.Pacolli is spending his time and money literary running around the world trying to present the case for Kosovo and the need to recognize the independence of Kosovo. While doing this Mr.Pacolli has no time to perform his duties as a party leader which sometimes damages the party interests. This is why I say that the engagement of Mr.Pacolli is patriotic, beyond narrow party interests and for the benefit of the future generations who are going to live in a free and fully recognized independent Kosovo”.

Code: Select all

http://www.kosovotimes.net/flash-news/783-dominican-republic-recognized-the-independence-of-the-republic-of-kosovo.html
[CORNHOLIO]

Post by [CORNHOLIO] »

kur po na pranon Rep. e Gjakoves?
Clavicula

Post by Clavicula »

[CORNHOLIO] wrote:kur po na pranon Rep. e Gjakoves?
Mosi te kryhet procesi i privatizimit se qaty i kan qu hunt pak k'ta.
Lola

Post by Lola »

shyqyr ja fillun me na njoft, veq bexhi po m`dhimet qe spo i dalin prognozat e sakta :lol:
AciDiuS

Post by AciDiuS »

Lola wrote:shyqyr ja fillun me na njoft, veq bexhi po m`dhimet qe spo i dalin prognozat e sakta :lol:

Mat sakta se ministrise ..... nja 15 njohje i kem prej ti , tjerat prej amerikes , prej qeverise as njo . Sikur ky tish kan ne pushtet te garantoj qe afer 100-shit ish kon numri i njohjeve .
John Lennon

Post by John Lennon »

a u bo zyrtare domenikanja a jo?
cimi_rhcp

Post by cimi_rhcp »

shuni bre se propagande bon Bexhi. Mas pari edhe me votu per to ska me kon ta bon qeverine. larg osht hala ky
santana

Post by santana »

kur t`del ti n`asfallt qat`here :wink:
[CORNHOLIO]

Post by [CORNHOLIO] »

ma hiqe 1 guri prej zemres, se jom tut mos po na e kushtezoni krejt KS me u uniformu me brek te kuqe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank You GJAKOVA
asfallt here we come
AciDiuS

Post by AciDiuS »

Clavicula wrote:
Mosi te kryhet procesi i privatizimit se qaty i kan qu hunt pak k'ta.

jo bre po edhe kan problem me lagjen pazari i vjeter qe po lyp pavarsi :lol: