Bob Dylan

PitagorA

Post by PitagorA »

Alice_Cooper_Rocks wrote:Nashta sbessohet ky Lajm por Bob Dylan ka me prezantu ALBUMIN e rri qe e ka qit tash! Juhuuuuuuuu :D:D:D

me 20 prill ka dal DVD-ja "DOn't Look Back" qe eshte ni permbledhje e mehershme konkretisht perfishet nje pjese e e koncertit te vitit 1965,jone perfshi do pjese me interesante.

-Nese e done qete kengetare me shume se une at'her e done Alice cooper :P...bash po ia kome inati qe ka pas rastin me ngu edhe live 20 m perball :P ..nejse nashta edhe mue em bjen rasti me ni live nai her si dihet :)

-Tash ka fitu cmimin spanjoll te artev "Prince of Astrusias" nje cmim shume prestigjioz,cmimi iu dorezohet ne mujin tetor,kryetari i juris e konsiderron 66 vjecarin si legjend dhe shembull per gjeneraten qe enderron ta ndryshoj boten.
Emily_Floyd

Post by Emily_Floyd »

PitagorA wrote:
Alice_Cooper_Rocks wrote:Nashta sbessohet ky Lajm por Bob Dylan ka me prezantu ALBUMIN e rri qe e ka qit tash! Juhuuuuuuuu :D:D:D

me 20 prill ka dal DVD-ja "DOn't Look Back" qe eshte ni permbledhje e mehershme konkretisht perfishet nje pjese e e koncertit te vitit 1965,jone perfshi do pjese me interesante.

-Nese e done qete kengetare me shume se une at'her e done Alice cooper :P...bash po ia kome inati qe ka pas rastin me ngu edhe live 20 m perball :P ..nejse nashta edhe mue em bjen rasti me ni live nai her si dihet :)

-Tash ka fitu cmimin spanjoll te artev "Prince of Astrusias" nje cmim shume prestigjioz,cmimi iu dorezohet ne mujin tetor,kryetari i juris e konsiderron 66 vjecarin si legjend dhe shembull per gjeneraten qe enderron ta ndryshoj boten.
I agree 100% :D
Dënalisa Insane

Post by Dënalisa Insane »

Hah Don't look Back si the No Direction home apo eat the Document krejt kto i kam :P

Po ksi deshta ta qes nje Interview me John Lennonin edhe Bob dylan ne Ker kur kan pas qen (Intervista eshte bere ne vitet e 60'ta) eshte shume interessant per ata qe e njohin Bob Dylan (Nime Intervista eshte ne anglisht po pritoj me perkthy valla)

Dylan: Look. (Pointing out the window) There's the mighty Thames. That's what held Hitler back. Winston Churchill said that. (To the front seat driver) Ain't that right, Tom? (No answer) Ain't that right, Tom?

Tom The Driver: (Off camera) Definitely.

(Uncomfortable silence in the car. The first of many)

Dylan: (turning to Lennon) John. . . I think I'm going to turn you into Tyrone Power in a matter of time.

Lennon: Say that again.

Dylan: I think I'm going to turn you into Ronald Colman. . . or Peetie Wheatstraw. . . or Sleepy John Estes. . . or Robert Johnson. . . or go to medical school like J. Carroll Nash.

Lennon: Or Johnny Cash and all the rest of them.

Dylan: (Suddenly serious) Hey, I have Johnny Cash in my movie. . . hey. . . hey man, you're gonna shit, man. When you see it you're gonna shit.

Lennon: (booming voice) Hey everyone, John's gonna shit again!!

Dylan: (Cash) doesn't know. . . he doesn't know. You know what Johnny Cash looks like, right? Have you spent much time around him?

Lennon: Um.

Dylan: (imitating Cash's awkward movements) He moves like that, man!

(Laughs, then suddenly catches himself and turns face front to the camera) Hey, you gotta cut that part of the film out, man. I really like him. . . Johnny's a nice guy. He just moves like that (makes motions again). . . all the good people, man, they move like that. . . (voices trails off, then he gives the camera a thumbs up). Johnny Cash. . . Hey Johnny!

Lennon: (offkey) "Big River. . . Big River!"

(Uncomfortable silence. Heavy sighs all around. The drugs are kicking in)

Dylan: I got. . . um. . .he's in the film.

Lennon: Johnny's quite a guy, eh?

Dylan: Quite a guy.

(Dylan groans a little. He's starting to look a little pale... Everyone talks at once and no one makes sense. Then another uncomfortable silence).

Dylan: You should've went out last night, John.

Lennon: (waving his cigarette at the camera) Oh really, Bob!

Dylan: (Rubbing his eyes) Man, I wish I could talk English, man!

Lennon: Me too, Bobby!

Dylan: (To Neuwirth) John can talk American, and I can talk English but I can never do it around John because (Dylan's head gets frighteningly close to the camera, speaking confidentially). John's such a great actor, man. Such a great actor that I. . .

Lennon: He can't believe it's me. . .

(Another uncomfortable silence)

Dylan: (looking out the window) Is this really the mighty Thames?

Dylan: (In a whisper) Do you remember what you said to me, man? Remember what you said when I played you those tapes. . . I, uh, you.. . I'll tell you later. (Pause) Anyway, I played you a song and you said. . . (he goes blank). Bobby told me.

(Another uncomfortable silence. Suddenly Dylan bounds to life)

Dylan: Your song publishing company, what it is!?

Lennon: (Pause) Dick James?

Dylan: No, that's not it. . . is that the name? That's not the name I heard.

Lennon: Northern songs?

Dylan: That's it.

Lennon: Um.

Dylan: I didn't know what it meant. . . and then I had to go and find out! You didn't tell me, man. . . and you said (slurred) 'this should be a Northern Song' and then Paul McCartney looked the way talking to Ringo. . .

Lennon:. . . and then Mick Jagger looked up and balloons fell off his face and then Rob Roy lept into the room with a Big Kilarny and said, "Hey, Bob! You heard this one??"

(Everyone in the car rocks with laughter, except Dylan who is smiling uneasily)

Dylan: John, you oughta live in Texas, man.

Bob Neuwirth: (after an uncomfortable silence) I'm sure he'll give that some thought while we're here.

Dylan: (in a mock lecturing voice) I read in the papers that George Harrison spent a lot of time in the states. You could learn a lot from George!

Lennon: (without missing a beat and in Dylan's face) Tell me about the Mamas and Papas, Bob. I hear you're backing them very bigly!

Dylan: (taken aback) Ah, you. . . you just want to know about the big one. The big chick. That's all anyone ever wants to know about. She's got ahold of you too! She's got a hold of everyone I know. . . You're terrible, man. (He won't give it up. . . and the two banter names back and forth)

Lennon: Do you know. . . do you know Ral Donner?

Dylan: Who? No. I only know the lesser-knowns.

Lennon: Barry McQuire's a great war hero.

Dylan: Ba. . .Barry McQuire tells me he's a good friend of yours.

Lennon: No. . .(assuming interview mode) I'm afraid I, Bob, Bobby, don't know him at all. He met me through you. His people called me and said that you were backing him and. . . Sgt. Barry. . .

Dylan: I'm sure you must be confusing. . . (Dylan loses his train of thought and yells, "cut. Take that again.")

Lennon: He missed his lines again.

(Dylan rubs his chin and gets suddenly somber and serious)

Dylan: Hey, well you know. I don't care.

Lennon: 'Course not.

Dylan: (Gurgling and coughing and moaning) Oh, I wanna go back home!

Neuwirth: And see a baseball game.

Dylan: (Woozily) Oh, yeah. I wanna go back home and see a baseball game. In America you've got baseball games. Baseball games. . .all-night TV. . . I come from the land of paradise.

Lennon: (Deadpan) Sounds great.

(Dylan is clutching his side, taking his sunglasses off and rubbing his forehead)

Dylan: Hey, Tom! How far are we from the hotel?

Lennon: Permission to land, Tom.

Dylan: Hey, I'm . . . beginning to get sick here. Am I getting sick?

Lennon: (mumbling to Neuwirth). . . the tremors.

Dylan: I'm feeling very sick here. . . but I never get sick.

Dylan: I hope I don't vomit into the camera. (Smiling uneasily and looking at John.) I've done everything else into that camera, I may as well vomit into it.

(Everyone in the car laughs )

Dylan: So, John. How long have you had a partnership in Macy's?

(For much of the rest of the tape, all we see is Dylan holding his head, rubbing his eyes, asking occasionally how far they are from the hotel)

Lennon: (Looking over at a sick Dylan) Do you suffer from sore eyes, groovy foreheads and curly hair? Try Zoonton!

e ktu e keni Klipin :)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =865286902
PitagorA

Post by PitagorA »

Ne fillim te mujite tetor lexova se nxjerr ne treg 3 CD qe permbledhin krijimtarin e tij 40 vjecare qe titullohet "DYLAN".
-Kengetari po punon ne selekcionim e kangeve,ndersa ne faqen e internetit http://www.dylan07.com/ munde te gjendet kopertina e albumit te trefishte dhe traileri promocional :).
Dënalisa Insane

PitagorA wrote:Ne fillim te mujite tetor lexova se nxjerr ne treg 3 CD qe permbledhin krijimtarin e tij 40 vjecare qe titullohet "DYLAN".
-Kengetari po punon ne selekcionim e kangeve,ndersa ne faqen e internetit http://www.dylan07.com/ munde te gjendet kopertina e albumit te trefishte dhe traileri promocional :).
:o Huhhh ska me lan pa e ble ket sen omg ani qfar Trayler juhuuu

Thnxxxx shumeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee per ket Informat!
*Laddy Zeppelin*

Post by *Laddy Zeppelin* »

Dylan eshte thjesht i Madh.Textet e tij jane vleresuar nga me kuptimplotat dhe me te bukurat. Madje jane botuar permbledhje te texteve ne nje liber."Like a Rollin Stone" nje nder 10 kenget me te bukura te kohes,
zhuti_rock

Post by zhuti_rock »

Alice_Cooper_Rocks wrote:
PitagorA wrote:Ne fillim te mujite tetor lexova se nxjerr ne treg 3 CD qe permbledhin krijimtarin e tij 40 vjecare qe titullohet "DYLAN".

hah :P.
ok,
qe edhe ni lajm tjeter t'mire per ty :)> (edhe per mu kuptohet :mrgreen:)
s'di a ke pa filmin per jeten e Bob Dylanit ?
JO se ke pa sepse as vet Bob Dylani nuk e ka pa!
Ky film sivjet eshte shfaq ne Venezia,qe titullohet "Un NUk jame ketu",ky film nuk eshte pare as nga vet kengetari i cili para pak kohe ka lejuar qe te gjirohet filmi i pare i cili ben fjal per jeten e tij.
Regjisor i ketij filmi eshte Tod Haynes,Filmi del ne kinema diten e Premte :)>
Voodoo Child

Post by Voodoo Child »

Prom fola me to nInvite... qe doni ja qes chat login!
zhuti_rock

Post by zhuti_rock »

n'filmin "I'm Not there" po interpretojke edhe Richard Gere!
Dënalisa Insane

Voodoo Child wrote:Prom fola me to nInvite... qe doni ja qes chat login!
:o qysh?
Dënalisa Insane

zhuti_rock wrote:
Alice_Cooper_Rocks wrote:

hah :P.
ok,
qe edhe ni lajm tjeter t'mire per ty :)> (edhe per mu kuptohet :mrgreen:)
s'di a ke pa filmin per jeten e Bob Dylanit ?
JO se ke pa sepse as vet Bob Dylani nuk e ka pa!
Ky film sivjet eshte shfaq ne Venezia,qe titullohet "Un NUk jame ketu",ky film nuk eshte pare as nga vet kengetari i cili para pak kohe ka lejuar qe te gjirohet filmi i pare i cili ben fjal per jeten e tij.
Regjisor i ketij filmi eshte Tod Haynes,Filmi del ne kinema diten e Premte :)>
hajde mashalla!
Metal Militia

Re: Bob Dylan

Post by Metal Militia »

ky njeri osht abnormal.. merrni 3 covera ttina.. qe si keni ni kurr ..

Bob Dylan - Creep(Radiohead cover)

Code: Select all

http://www.speedyshare.com/873847137.html
Bob Dylan - Paint it Black me U2(Rolling Stones cover)

http://www.speedyshare.com/753423716.html
Bob Dylan - Yesterday(Beatles Cover)

http://www.speedyshare.com/201555440.html
MM!
santana

Post by santana »

men edhe en msn mi qove feleme shum
JOHN BON JOVI
Location: Atje ku CIA, FBI, M16 & Anti-terroristat i luftojnë Talebanët & Wahabistat

Post by JOHN BON JOVI »

sum pelqen fort
TooL-5

Post by TooL-5 »

Tippi eshte Legjend thjesht.Ja posedoj krejt Albumat natyrisht t, avulluara nga Neti hehe.Smuj me pershkru tippin se osht diqka abnormal per me pershkru me pak fjal.Kisha shenuma teper per to po pritoj me zhgallavit sidoqodt RESPECT edhe Tippi eshte CULT n, skenen e Rock n, Roll