Re: Juventus F.C.

Post by Che !!! »

je kon a :O
TheForgotten
Administrator

Post by TheForgotten »

Che !!! wrote:je kon a :O
po kesh, qudi qysh nuk e paske mar vesh prej ne fb :P edhe a spo mun me i vrejt ndryshimet ne klub a :P shum keq qe s'munda me taku Seccon, se e pata bo plan me i qi nonen me ta shkel.
Che !!!

Post by Che !!! »

ahahahah ok ok e pse hype kaq nelt veq me kap krejt stadionin n'aparat a :P
TheForgotten
Administrator

Post by TheForgotten »

hahah jo be po qaty e kom pas bileten ne Ring 3, se per ma posht nuk kom mund me gjet bilet.
slash

Post by slash »

tjeter her kur mer ksi iniciativa trego :p

a ka more naj sen ka Juventusi a jo a se jem rra nfund pusit
portnoy

Post by portnoy »

slash wrote:tjeter her kur mer ksi iniciativa trego :p

a ka more naj sen ka Juventusi a jo a se jem rra nfund pusit
del neri asht zyrtarisht prej 1 qershorit trajner i juves, bufoni me gjase nuk po del, edhe secco mdoked sash ne juve sdi kush asht ne vend te tij!Veq hap i mire qe secco nuk asht ma :)
Evermore

Post by Evermore »

portnoy

Post by portnoy »

(Y)
Che !!!

Post by Che !!! »

portnoy

Post by portnoy »

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
amaaa!

FORZA JUVE :)
Che !!!

Post by Che !!! »

na u kan bo marimangat jo qe diqka ama spo kena per qa me fol ahahahah
as transfere as send jena ra ekip e rangut 2 a 3 tqifsha trenerin qe ma kan marr
Gambino

Post by Gambino »

May 29, 1985 will forever remain in the memories of football fans affiliated with Liverpool and Juventus. As the clubs prepared for the European Cup final in the Heysel Stadium in Brussels, Belgium, fights broke out in the stands and the ensuing violence claimed the lives of 39 fans, as well as leaving over 600 injured.

The late sports journalist Arthur Hopcraft describes the way in which fans massed within football stadia in The Football Man, which give some sense to the conditions at Heysel 17 years later. “They are more evocative of the wonder of childhood than even old comic-strips are. They are hideously uncomfortable. The steps are as greasy as a school playground lavatory in the rain. The air is rancid with beer, onions, belching and worse. The language is a gross purple of obscenity. In this incomparable entanglement of bodies lies the heart of the fan’s commitment to football.”

Hopcraft’s words came at a time when hooliganism was on the increase in England. Leeds United fans attacked Bayern Munich supporters in the 1975 European Cup final, while there was violence between Roma and Liverpool fans before and after the European Cup final nine years later; former Reds player Kenny Dalglish recollects that “Liverpool fans suffered horrendous abuse at the hands of Italian fans”. There were further incidents in 1985 involving Millwall, Luton Town, Leeds and Birmingham City.

The problems within English football were well known in the build-up to the final, but blame has also been laid at UEFA’s door for the Heysel disaster as the stadium was archaic and far from fit to host the final. Liverpool asked UEFA to use another stadium on grounds of safety, but the request was rejected. Instead, a portion of the ground was cordoned off as a ‘neutral’ section – Section Z. Few police were posted near the temporary dividing fence between Section Z and Liverpool fans in Section Y as the authorities believed that the neutral fans would act as a buffer.

The scenario could not have been further from reality. The Times reported “the Belgian football union had taken the decision to sell the tickets, rather than allocate them to the two finalist clubs to increase its profits from the game.” These fell into the hands of ticket touts, who sold the majority of the ‘neutral’ tickets to Italian expatriates.

By seven o’clock, the two sets of fans were almost side by side. There was no ‘buffer’ between them. The majority of the 60,000 fans in the stadium had been drinking for much of the day. Eye witnesses recall Bianconeri fans began to launch missiles into the Liverpool sections – stones from the dilapidated terracing and pieces of crumbling steps were launched into the mass of supporters. As kick-off approached, the English fans retaliated.

The Liverpool supporters charged towards the Italians and broke through the thin chicken-wire fence that divided the two sets of fans, and in the midst of the fighting many of those in the neutral section were forced back towards the other Juventini. They were crushed against a concrete wall at the opposite end of the enclosure; some tried to scale the wall and jump over to escape the violence. The poorly constructed and antiquated wall collapsed onto the fans on the opposite side under the pressure.

32 Italians, four Belgians, two French people and one Northern Irish man were killed, crushed by the collapsing wall or trampled by other supporters attempting to escape.

Andrea Lorentini recently told of his father, who went to the match. “My father Roberto was a medic and at a certain point of the fight he noticed a young man who was wounded,” Andrea says.

“He went over to carry out CPR on him and while doing that he was caught up in the fighting of the English fans who were fuelled by alcohol. My grandfather, Otello, meanwhile, managed to save himself and was reunited with his two nephews. Not long afterwards, they tragically found Roberto, who was dead.”

Over 600 more were injured. In the chaos, more Italians attempted to reach the Liverpool fans to enact retribution, unaware of the tragedy that was unfolding. One Italian was reported to have fired a gun, though it was later revealed to be a starting pistol. Phil Neal made a plea for calm over the PA system and the game eventually went ahead, with the authorities desperate not to antagonise the situation by postponing the fixture. “I have absolutely no recollection of the match," Neal reflected. "As soon as we heard people had died we lost all interest in the match.”

Kenny Dalglish added, “We saw the Italian fans crying, and they were banging on the side of our bus when we left the hotel.”

“If this is what football has become, let it die,” read L’Equipe after the match. Het Nieuwsblad headlined with “Police powerless against British alcoholics”, but the Corriere della Sera deplored, “The culpable impotence of the police.” UEFA’s official observer Gunter Schneider remarked, “Only the English fans were responsible. Of that there is no doubt.”

27 people were arrested for manslaughter by the British police in the aftermath, 14 of whom were convicted. A blanket ban fell on English clubs’ participation in European competitions for five years, while Liverpool had to serve an extra year’s ban. Heysel was never used for a football match again until it was demolished and rebuilt a decade later. “That day we were all victims,” Ian Rush mused. “That day changed football forever.”

No official inquiry was ever undertaken. UEFA were not questioned about their decision to stage the European Cup final at the ageing venue, nor were the Belgian authorities queried on their policing or the ticketing allocation.

Efforts were made to repair relations between the two clubs when they met in 2005, with a number of gestures commemorating the event performed prior to the match at Anfield. Ian Rush and Michel Platini carried a banner that bore the message, 'In Memory and Friendship': In Memoria e Amicizia. In addition, home fans held up placards that formed the word ‘Amicizia’. Most of the travelling fans applauded the gesture, though others turned their backs on it. 25 years on, a plaque has been unveiled outside Anfield’s Centenary Stand to commemorate the deaths of the 39 fans at Heysel.

Rocco Acerra - Loris Messore
Bruno Balli - Gianni Mastrolaco
Alfons Bos - Sergio Bastino Mazzino
Giancarlo Bruschera -Luciano Rocco Papaluca
Andrea Casula -Luigi Pidone
Giovanni Casula - Bento Pistolato
Nino Cerullo - Patrick Radcliffe
Willy Chielens - Domenico Ragazzi
Giuseppina Conti - Antonio Ragnanese
Dirk Daenecky - Claude Robert
Dionisio Fabbro - Mario Ronchi
Jacques François - Domenico Russo
Eugenio Gagliano - Tarcisio Salvi
Francesco Galli - Gianfranco Sarto
Giancarlo Gonnelli - Giuseppe Spalaore
Alberto Guarini - Mario Spanu
Giovacchino Landini - Tarcisio Venturin
Roberto Lorentini - Jean Michel Walla
Barbara Lusci -Claudio Zavaroni
Franco Martelli

In Memoria e Amicizia
TheForgotten
Administrator

Re: Juventus: May 29, 1985 (The Heysel Disaster) Sot

Post by TheForgotten »

transfere hala nuk mundet me pas se nuk osht hap sezona e transfereve ne Itali. prej masneser, 1 Qershor, fillon zyrtarisht sezoni i transfereve edhe perfundon me 31 Korrik.
Del Neri, nuk osht gjeni, po osht shum i mir. edhe prej opcioneve te mundshme qe i ke pas per Trajner, Del Neri per mendim temin osht shum ma i mir se sa tjert. gjithashtu ndryshimet me bord qe jon bo, jon shum t'mira, pakten nuk ki njerz parashutista qe i ke pas deri tash si qifti i Seccos e Blancit qe kurr nuk jon mar me futboll.

t'shofim qka po bohet ket sezon. ma keq ska ku shkon, kshtu qe mujm me shpresu veq per ma mir.
Evermore

Re: Juventus: May 29, 1985 (The Heysel Disaster) Sot

Post by Evermore »

Ka more qysh s'ka ma keq, kqyrna neve, veq jem tu prit me pa ni drit t'vogel n'fund t'tunellit :P